Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nighty Night!

I am on my way to bed and I have a couple more pictures to share.









This is the line for registration. That went smoothly.





this is where we went to pick up the swag.









There was an informal meet-up and swap at the bar in the Red Lion. I had nothing to swap and felt a little out of place. But then this woman swung by and warmed things up a bit.

















That's RachelH on the right.
I don't know what the details are
about the sock cookies
that they are holding up.


Tomorrow is a big day; two classes
Durability Issues and 4 ways to do a toe-up sock.
plus the Marketplace opens at 4:30 and then the Opening Night Reception.

At this moment I am too tired to be excited. zzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Debbie said...

How fun! :)

monster said...

Elbowing with the Harlot I see!