Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spa Shenanigans

So, a week or so ago, Karen and I went to the Allo Spa. It was an hour of reflexology. Oh my!! We loved it. They soak your feet in hot water with herbs for about 10-15 minutes while they massage the neck, shoulders, back and arms. Then they go to town on your feet!
As you can see in the photo, the philosophy of reflexology is that your entire body (and it's well being) is represented by places on your feet. Well, I don't know if that is true...but I did enjoy the application of this method. It did hurt at times. Plus, occasionally my "reflexologist", Meena, would stop and say in a charming Chinese accent, hmmm your rotator cuff....no good!











We will definitely be back. It was a bargain at $25 (plus tip) for the hour! I'd rather do this than have a pedicure any day, what do you think?

I finished my Noro cardigan I'll get photos of it up now that I've told you I will.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Someone rubbing my feet? Heels ya! I'm there. In spirit anyway.

Acorn to Oak said...

Wow! That sounds heavenly! I may have to go there.