Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Knit-University


Things are changing for me at the yarn shop. I am now an independent contractor. I started a web site so folks can keep in touch with what and where I am teaching. I am running the retreats myself instead of through the shop.
Stop by and if you are interested. Join a mailing list or email me a testimonial if you are so inclined.

The site is still under construction. If you have any suggestions as to how it can be more user friendly please let me know!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Independent contractorhood can be scary. Go you!!!!

qingblog said...

Outlook 2010 offers new features that could change the way you work. many of these tweaks are for ease of use and don't exactly reinvent this desktop e-mail client, but the changes enhance what download oulook 2010 already did well and make for a more elegant and practical experience overall.