Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lindsey is neglected!



I have abandoned Lindsey, she is a looser and I seem to have no interest or time to be bothered with her what so ever!
Uh...you do know that I'm talking about the sweater, right?

It appears that I have no time to blog either. I have been spending some time trying to take my little business somewhere. We had a little retreat in Oct. I think there was a good time had by all.

I have been knitting too. Since my last post I've made a Christmas stocking and two Ice Queens and other stuff too I'm sure.

Right now I am working on a hat that I'm teaching this month. I LOVE it. It's in Vogue Fall 2010. the original yarn called for in the pattern was discontinued. I substituted Brown Sheep, Nature Spun sport weight. This yarn is really wooly while still being quite soft! The colors are pretty close to the magazine photo...don't ya think?

3 comments:

Carol said...

I know well how much time running a business sucks out of your day! But...what nice knitting you have!

Ms Blondie Knits said...

Too bad about the Lindsey sweater. . . maybe you'll get inspired to finish it sometime! That Vogue hat is going to be cute!

qingblog said...

Outlook 2010 offers new features that could change the way you work. many of these tweaks are for ease of use and don't exactly reinvent this desktop e-mail client, but the changes enhance what download oulook 2010 already did well and make for a more elegant and practical experience overall.