Sunday, July 4, 2010

One skein into Lindsey & Happy 4th


Happy 4th of July to you!
I am on my way out the door to exercise my Patriotism.

I finished one skein of the Merlin that I am using for this sweater experiment. I charted the basic cable locations. I am throwing in cables in a semi random manner with the exception of the center cable. For that one I am going to be consistent. I am a little nervous about the finished dimensions as I have realized that I won't drop the purl stitches until I have the whole front knitted. If the size is crazy big I may have to go back to square (or stitch) one.


2 comments:

Deborah said...

Ha ha. Now I see why the original costs a bazillion bucks. My gosh, this is a lot of work. You're doing an awesome job so far.

Ms Blondie Knits said...

Hey Pegster, it's lookin' good. How's your progress?