Sunday, July 4, 2010

One skein into Lindsey & Happy 4th


Happy 4th of July to you!
I am on my way out the door to exercise my Patriotism.

I finished one skein of the Merlin that I am using for this sweater experiment. I charted the basic cable locations. I am throwing in cables in a semi random manner with the exception of the center cable. For that one I am going to be consistent. I am a little nervous about the finished dimensions as I have realized that I won't drop the purl stitches until I have the whole front knitted. If the size is crazy big I may have to go back to square (or stitch) one.


3 comments:

Deborah said...

Ha ha. Now I see why the original costs a bazillion bucks. My gosh, this is a lot of work. You're doing an awesome job so far.

Ms Blondie Knits said...

Hey Pegster, it's lookin' good. How's your progress?

qingblog said...

Outlook 2010 offers new features that could change the way you work. many of these tweaks are for ease of use and don't exactly reinvent this desktop e-mail client, but the changes enhance what download oulook 2010 already did well and make for a more elegant and practical experience overall.