Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Baby Surprise














I have been busy knitting this Baby Surprise Jacket. I love how it turned out. I used Cascade Superwash Paints [2 skeins: color#9862] and a solid Cascade 220 Superwash [1 skein: color #851]. This time I added an i-cord bind off, a collar to match the trim, also with i-cord. I picked up stitches on the edges of the sleeves to add more green trim...with i-cord. I have yarn left over that I am going to use to make a matching hat. oh- I guess I need to get some buttons for it too!
I am teaching a class on this jacket this month and I hope ladies will see this and wanna make one too!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I love the green and blue combo.

Judith said...

This is very nice, a very bright! I don't know which one I like the most?