Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Clapotis


So, I guess I can't take a decent picture of my Christmas tree. Instead I will show you that, while I am wrapping presents I am also making a Clapotis. It seems to be going pretty quickly and is good for mostly-mindless knitting.



I will be posting pictures of The Yorkie in her sweater, we will open presents tomorrow night. I thought I'd share my photoshop skills with you in the mean time.











I turned this photo





Into THIS photo.

I think Evan and Rachel look so much nicer in front of the posh Christmas living room. don't you?

Back to the last minute preparations and the Clapotis knitting. Oh...if ya don't know.....it's pronounced Clap-o-tee. It's Frenchy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some mad skills! and some cute kids- Merry Christmas!

KarenB said...

I'm impressed, big time. I have a new IMac and need to figure things out. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

I think that is about where my Clapotis is at. Just at the point of where you start the stitches for dropping them. That was 2 years ago when I started it. One of the projects I need to complete this year. What yarn are you making this out of? Is it done yet? HA! Nice photo's Look forward to seeing all again soon.